Property Accountant (San Francisco)
Title: Property Accountant
Location: San Francisco, CA
Description: Brilliant Corners seeks a highly qualified and motivated individual to be part of the Finance team of a rapidly growing housing non profit organization. This position requires professional level accounting work in the areas of property management accounting, auditing of financial transactions and financial contract administration; examining, analyzing, maintaining, reconciling and verifying complex financial records; and preparing mandated state, federal and county financial reports.
1) Ongoing monitoring of corporate fund statements for erroneous issues and resolution of accounting problems/errors, preparation of timely invoices for disbursement of grant/contract funds; support budget production for corporate and grants & contracts; and functioning as liaison internally as well as externally for all corporate cost centers.
2) Monthly close of all related entities, ensuring that internal and external monthly reporting is timely and accurate
3) Supporting schedules (balance sheet accounts, federal awards, restricted gifts, and grants receivable) for related entities.
4) Maintaining records of Brilliant Corners’ owned and managed properties.
● Bachelor’s degree in accounting
● Three years full cycle property management accounting experience
● Thorough understanding of GAAP requirements
● Analytical & detail oriented yet able to look at whole picture to meet deadlines
● Excellent interpersonal and business communication skills, both written and verbal and strict adherence to confidentiality
● Excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel, databases, etc)
● Expertise with QuickBooks and other nonprofit accounting applications
To apply, please send resumes to: RPascual@BrilliantCorners.org