Come Join Us!
Want to do something meaningful? Want to be part of something bigger? Want to be surrounded by inspiring and committed colleagues?
Oh, and do you want to have fun doing it?
We’re looking for people who are compassionate, hard-working and dedicated to solving some of the biggest social problems we currently face.
Sure, the work we do here is important, critical and world-changing. But let’s be honest: it’s also hard. At Brilliant Corners, we believe that to do the hard work well and make it sustainable, you need to be motivated, be surrounded by smart and inspiring colleagues, and there should be a fair amount of fun mixed in. We try to hire the best-and-brightest and we like to let our hair down from time to time.
Meet some of our team members
I love this job because it blesses me with the opportunities make an impact in the community and ultimately make the world a more equitable place.
I take pride in being a part of the teamwork atmosphere Brilliant Corners has created to assist people in retaining housing.
Working at Brilliant Corners has given me the chance to learn more about adversities that occur within our homeless population. This agency has impacted my professional growth by providing me with an opportunity to further develop my knowledge and skills within social services. I have found that the culture here is extremely supportive and unique.
Project Manager, Supportive Housing Development
I feel very fortunate every day to work in a position that I love, with a team that is innovatively changing the face of supportive housing. Brilliant Corners is an amazing organization to work for. It has provided an environment for staff to thrive and work collectively. I’m proud of what we do day in and day out.
Some of Our Many Benefits
Financial & Retirement
- Competitive salary. We ask a lot of our people, so we aim to be at or better than industry norms.
- Retirement plan with a 5% match. (Ever heard of another non-profit that does that?)
- Employee Referral Bonus
Vacation & Time Off
- Pretty darn generous vacation policy.
- A long list of paid holidays. (And we even sometimes get half-days off before long holiday weekends).
- Medical Insurance – 100% covered (nice!)
- Dental/Vision/Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Job Training
- Professional Development (we want your career to keep flourishing)
Family & Parenting
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Military Leave
- Family Medical Leave
Other Perks & Discounts
- Company social events
- Wellness initiatives and gym membership discount (self-care matters)
- Commuter benefits (tax savings abound)