We are excited to announce an opportunity to work with Brilliant Corners, a nonprofit that provides innovative housing and housing-related services to California’s most vulnerable individuals, with an emphasis on those transitioning from, or at risk of, homelessness or institutionalization.
We are currently seeking an experienced consultant to collaborate with our team to conduct a gaps analysis of our programmatic data collection for the ultimate purpose of creating an equity dashboard. This opportunity offers an exciting chance to make a significant impact by enhancing our program analytics and evaluation efforts through equitable decision-making and operationalization of funding. The opportunity is made possible with funding from the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation.
– Conduct a comprehensive gaps analysis to identify areas for improvement around data collection and evaluation and inform project initiatives.
– Develop a position description for a data evaluation role to support the on-going work at the organization.
– Support internal data and program teams to develop equity impact metrics to evaluate the efficacy of our programs, particularly focusing on equity of our program services.
– Utilize modern data science and data visualization tools to analyze, interpret, and present data.
– Proven experience in program analytics, evaluation, and data-driven decision-making.
– Proficiency in Python/R, PowerBI or other data science and data visualization tools.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to derive actionable insights from complex datasets.
– Excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate with diverse stakeholders.
– Familiarity with equity assessment methodologies and the ability to integrate equity considerations into program evaluation.
– Knowledge of the housing/homeless services sector and understanding of the challenges faced by vulnerable populations is highly desirable.
– A commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
If you are passionate about leveraging data to drive equitable outcomes and possess the required skills and expertise, we invite you to reply and engage with this project team.
Please submit your resume, a statement of interest, and 1-2 relevant work samples, including a previously conducted gaps analysis if available to email@example.com. We kindly request that you include “Gaps Analysis Consultant Application” in the subject line of your email. The application deadline is EOD Friday, August 4th, 2023.
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Brilliant Corners; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We look forward to reviewing your application and potentially welcoming you to our organization.
We are committed to being a valuable member of the communities in which we live and operate. Diversity in our partner/vendor base is an important part of that commitment. A wide range of partners/vendors is needed to support our business operations. We are dedicated to diversifying this base to include minority-owned, women-owned, veteran-owned, LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bi-Sexual, Transgender)-owned and disabled-owned businesses wherever possible. We actively work to include diverse partners/vendors in every consulting opportunity. Applicants are encouraged to include in their statement of interest how they incorporate diversity, equity and inclusion practices in their work.
We anticipate commencing the engagement the first week of September and hope to have the gaps analysis completed by the end of the calendar year.
For more information, please visit the Hilton Capacity-Building Grant Gaps Analysis RFP FAQs page here or reach out to Tony Green at firstname.lastname@example.org.